Friday, September 29, 2006

Dreams.. Now and then

Since I was a little girl, I've always had that dream of being a legend some how some where! A legend that everyone on earth would know and talk about. At 10 I decided I wanted to be a minister! At 14 I pictured myself having this big show infront of hundereds of people who plause and bow! At 18 I dreamed of the eternal love. At 24 I thrived to become a successful businesswoman! And finally now, I long to have a happy family with lots of kids and live happily every after!

Do our dreams change with age or what?

Geish@

4 Comments:

At 29/9/06 11:20, Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

يقول الشاعر إبراهيم المازني
ماضي حياتي أحلام ومقبلها
غيبٌ وحاضرها في كف خرقاء

الحياة مجموعة من الأحلام تختلف بالتأكيد مع العمر

حين كنت في الخامسة كنت أريد أن أصبح راقصة فقد كنت مولعة بالرقص وأجيده لحد كبير

في السابعة عرفت أن الاختيار غير مقبول اجتماعياً فأصبحت أردد طبيبة أو مدرسة وهذا أول تجاربي مع النفاق

في المرحلة الثانوية كنت أود أن أكون مذيعة برامج حوارية

في الجامعة كنت أحلم بالارتباط بمن أحب وبس

بعد الجامعة مباشرة كنت أحلم بنسيان ذاك الذي أحببت
في الرابعة والعشرين كنت أحلم بالارتباط مجدداً


الآن أحلم بسعادة أسرتي وراحة بالي وأن أحصل على الماجستير الذي بدأت مشواره هذا الأسبوع

 
At 30/9/06 01:13, Blogger Geish@ said...

Space Walker,

Stand by me and it shall be the best forum ever :)

I love you too darling


---------------------------------

Walladah,

Yes.. You are absolutely right!

Can I ask you what poetry book you recommend for me? I am very much interested in poetry but didn't get the chance. I only had Khaled Al-Faisal's and Nazar Qabbani's. I love Arabia Fos7a more than all. Your advise would be highly appreciated :)

All the best in your Masters.. and to Phd inshallah.

Kind Love,
Geish@

 
At 30/9/06 10:03, Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

أقترح العباس بن الأحنف

 
At 30/9/06 14:12, Blogger Geish@ said...

walladah,

Thank you.. I will try to find that book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home