Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gone for good..

Where did you go? So soon?
Will you ever come back? Ever again?

I miss you like hell.. like I never missed anyone before!
I miss your smile, your eyes.. Your warmth.

Since you went away I never felt safe!
Never felt real bliss..!

I miss you my everlasting love..
I miss you my everything in life.

I never had enough of you.. NEVER!
I never told you how much I love you!

I never made you proud of me.. Or have I?
Please tell me.. Have I ever made you proud of me?

I am proud to be part of you..
a little silly part of a great man.

A man who never let people down..
A man of dignity and modesty.

A man who portrayed all goodness in man kind..
A man who defined the true meaning of manhood.

Please if you ever come back tell me..
If I was up to your expectations?

In the memorial of my father.. My "legend."

-----------------------------------------------


Have you ever wondered what someone you lost forever think of you?

4 Comments:

At 11/10/06 04:42, Blogger UmmEl3yal said...

LOVED IT! Incredibly moving.

As a parent, do you think that any of your kids could ever fail you? Even if they wanted to? I don't think so. Because we love our children unconditionally.

I am sure your father loved you just the same. I am also positive you gave him plenty of reasons to be proud of you!

I also trust that he knew how much you loved him even if you never "said" it enough. Love shows :)

May his soul rest in peace :*

 
At 11/10/06 23:48, Blogger Geish@ said...

ummle3yal..

I wish he did.. Our relation was special. Silent and full of love :)

Your words soothe my soul :*

Love,
Geisha

 
At 12/10/06 03:55, Blogger Geish@ said...

Space Walker..

My love.. No word would tell you how much you mean to me! You're my literally everything. As much as you wished to meet him, I always wished for that but maybe in another life.

Love you forever.

 
At 24/10/06 00:55, Blogger DiLLi O MiLLi said...

Dear Geish

You made me cry ... I am so touched by ur words, and let me tell u dear a daughter with this heart must made her father very proud, and I am sure he's an Angel now watching over you.
And don't worry dear you'll meet him in Haven when the time is right
ولج طولة العمر

And hayy...u got ur self a great guy, Who loves u :) may u live happily ever after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home